Monday, September 14, 2009

Fall/Christmas

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that my October is almost full. My family has a very busy month so I will not be taking as many sessions as normal! We sold our house so by mid October we will be moving across town and another exciting event this October is that we will be heading up to Chicago for the weekend because my husband is graduating from The Adler School Of Professional Psychology!
All of that being said if you are thinking about Christmas cards please contact me asap because the cut off for orders to get your Christmas cards will be Novemeber 1st. If you are a previous client and would like to use a photo from your session the cut off for designing your order is mid October!

Please check back in a couple days and I will have sample cards posted, I have some BEAUTIFUL cards this year!!

Thank you all so much for keeping me so busy, I feel so blessed!

No comments: