Monday, September 8, 2008

Information

Just a little note to let you know, the last couple weeks of September are booking up fast. I only have one or two more weekend slots left & I have a couple people getting back to me.. Please contact me about availability in October.

Just a reminder: until I get my official website up my prices are as follows:

Session Fee: $50.00
Fully Edited CD: $15
I will honor this price as long as the session was booked prior to the website launching.

I do offer prints and recommend contacting me if you are thinking about ordering enlargements. Having a quality lab do prints larger than a 5 x 7 really makes a huge difference in the quality.

If you are interested in Christmas cards the session needs to be booked soon. I know it seems early but I want to make sure you get your cards in time to send out! :)

No comments: