Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I GOT IT!!

I just bought my website!! I's so excited! One of the places I have been looking just launched a new site and I loved it and the price was WONDERFUL! I also just bought my domain name so here we go.. The site won't even be available to start working on until next Tuesday and then its first come first serve after that so it will still be a couple weeks before its up and running, but I'm so excited!

What does that mean for you? Well it is going to allow me to do some amazing things with your photos. Once its up and running you will be able to preview your prints online and share with your friends and family. You will also be able to order prints right from the site, along with any friends or family. It also means that the way things work will change a little and prices will change a little as well. If you still want to get in on the price below you need to contact me before the site is up and running so you have like 2 weeks! :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That's awesome! What website are you using? I know I was so stoked once my site launched!