Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thinking Spring!!! | Fort Wayne Children & Family Photographer

So we are trying really hard to think spring around here! I know we have a ways to go but I girl can wish! I'm so tired of snow and sickness and cold, windy days! I can't wait to be able to get out and meet a client at the park or downtown for a session.. Oh how I'm dreaming! Well my friend Erin is dreaming as well, so we dressed up her three adorable kiddos and took them downtown to the Grand Wayne Center and tried really hard to THINK SPRING! Hopefully they will help you start thinking spring as well! Spring sessions are booking really fast so if you ARE thinking spring be sure to get a hold of me asap! Oh and by the way today is the last day to sign up to win the free maternity session! I will announce one lucky winner tomorrow morning!! Stay tuned!

No comments: