Monday, July 13, 2009

Amy & Adam get hitched/ Cincinnati Wedding Photographer

I don't know if I have ever seen a more stunning bride.. Seriously! Her RED dress was just beautiful and I think she got the reaction from her guests that every bride hopes to get! We had extremely HOT day and even thought it was going to storm during the ceremony but it all went down with out a hitch! This couple didn't forget a thing and every detail was perfect! Thank you guys for allowing me to be apart of your day! Congrats and I hope your enjoying your Honeymoon!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lucy said...

Wow that dress is stunning! I love the table number photos, she must have loved the details of her wedding. Gorgeous photos as always Abby!

suzephotography.com.au said...

pics & the bride (& dress) is stunning!!